HempAware
5 Star Rating

Rated 5 stars by our happy clients

Hemp Business Planner – Digital Download

If you’re struggling to get clear about your hemp business idea, this Hemp Business Planner is for you. It will help you get clear and focused on what you need to do to succeed with hemp.

$27.00

Description

If you’re struggling to get clear about your hemp business idea, and you’ve been thinking about a hemp business planner, this is for you. Great to start for a New Year, or for a New Hemp Product, or Project you want to create.

If you have a great idea for a hemp business, it really helps to write it down and organize your thoughts and create a plan.

There was a harvard study done in 1979 on goal setting and having a plan.

The survey they did found that:

  • 3% of the students had written goals & plans
  • 13% had goals but not written down
  • 84% had no goals written or unwritten

Then just ten years after they found that 3% of the students with goals written down had a higher net worth than the other 97% combined!

And get this, the 13% with unwritten goals brought in double as much as the 84% with no goals at all. And best of all, the 3% with written goals and plans earned ten times as much as all the rest combined.

The Purpose of this Hemp Business Planner

To help hemp entrepreneurs get focused and clear about their hemp business and plan so they can succeed with hemp.

How to Use the Hemp Business Planner

  1. Order the editable and customizable Canva Template
  2. Fill it out on your computer or device. (We recommend printing it out) Writing things down can help you be a more deliberate creator of your world.
  3. Share it with your team or an advisor to get feedback and determine best plan of action.

From Hemp Entrepreneurs for Hemp Entrepreneurs & Companies

We are on a mission to triple the size of 108 Million Hemp Companies by 2050, through Education, Marketing & Branding services and products. We aim to help you grow your hemp business so you can make this world a safer, healthier, and better place with hemp.

What others we’ve worked with have to say:

BOOK A 30 Minute FREE CALL

During this 30 minute free call, we will ask you some key questions and see if we are able to be of service to you. If anything you will walk away with some insights.


GET A CUSTOM QUOTE FOR YOUR NEEDS

If you’re needing high-quality blog posts, articles, or any sort of content creation for your hemp brand or hemp products, we have the team and experience that you need. Increase, your Organic Search Results, Traffic, Leads, and Sales, with Quality Hemp Content.